Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How Do I Teach... (Blog Series)

You're Invited!

Enchanted Homeschooling Mom has organized a blog series that is sure to get your questions answered.  All the participating blogs and their topics are listed here.  The series starts this Monday (8/19) and ends Friday (8/23). 

My Topic

I chose to cover mastery teaching as my blog series topic.  I believe in this method because it works, and I hope to inspire home educators in every stage of the journey.  

I will define it and walk you through it.  I will answer any questions, and encourage you to share what works for you.  

Schedule of Posts


Class Discussion

After you check out the blog topics, which ones sound interesting to you?  Also, do you have any questions you would like me to answer about mastery teaching?


Happy Homeschooling!
Mrs. Redd


How Do I Teach … 5 Day Blog Series is brought to you by the following blogs:
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom ~ Homeschool Gameschool ~ Are We There Yet? ~ Life with Moore Babies ~ No Doubt Learning ~ Mrs. Redd’s Classroom Blog ~ Proverbial Homemaker ~ My Joy Filled Life ~ Preschool Powol Packets ~ Adventures in Mommydom ~ Vicki Arnold ~ Only Passionate Curiosity ~ Living Life and Learning ~ Farm Fresh Adventures ~ 3 Dinosaurs

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll