Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Sneak Preview

Back To School

We never stop learning.  We just take breaks from schedules and routines periodically.  Technically, you could call us year-rounders.

We've been on hiatus for the summer, and we're getting back into the groove September 1st.  This week I'm smoothing out that groove so we slide right into place.

A Mastery Plan

I wrote the How Do I Teach For Mastery series as much for me as anyone else this past week.  I worked through the personalization phase, but I didn't have to start from scratch on that.  It did need some tweaking, and I have written new objectives for the year by subject.  I'll get those posted under the proper tabs (Math, Language Arts, etc.) in a couple days.

 I will have a more specific outline by subject up this week also.  Then it's back to the books on Monday!

Set Up For Success

Since we have undergone a rather drastic shift in our season of life, I have been pushed to get our temporary work space organized .  That is also on the schedule for the week.   If you need some tips for your learning space, check out the advice from Adventures In Mommydom and I have a Pinterest board dedicated to home classrooms.        


What's on your agenda for the week? I'd love to hear about it!


Happy Homeschooling!
Mrs. Redd


No comments :

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll