Friday, August 23, 2013

Panoramic View

The Big Picture

Are you trying to piece together the complex puzzle of a meaningful education without looking at the picture you want to create?  

4 Questions

  1. Who are we?
  2. Where are we going?
  3. Where are we now?
  4. How do we get where we are going?
These four questions make up the Big Picture.  

Pencil It In

  • Lightly pencil in your answers.
  • Create a bucket list
  • Educate accordingly


Lessons Learned

Everything I've covered in the How Do I Teach For Mastery series is a summation of what I've learned so far.  Right now I'm in the Evaluate and Adjust phase.  Where are you?

Where Do We Go From Here?

  • I have plans percolating in my head constantly, and I'm putting together some resources I think you'll love.
  • Stay connected.  We are raising the future, let's do it together.


Class Discussion

  • What do you think about the series?
  • What are you looking for?

Thanks for stopping by this week, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Homeschooling!
Mrs. Redd


No comments :

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll